Share this news postcommented on "SOMETHING NEW EXPO COMPETITION 2020 ..."/news/news-wedding-bride-perth-summer-expo-competition-2020/280372
NEWS: WEDDING & BRIDE PERTH SUMMER EXPO COMPETITION 20206 January at 13:39 from atlas
SOMETHING NEW EXPO COMPETITION 2020
WEDDING AND BRIDE PERTH SUMMER EXPO
Exclusive to the expo! Visit our stand, Something New and fill in the entry form to go into the draw to win $100.00 to spend at Something New in 2020.
Get your free entry tickets to the Wedding and Bride Perth Summer Expo at https://weddingandbrideperthbridalexpo.com.au/
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition winner will be entitled to spend $100.00 on any item for sale or hire at Something New in 2020.
Winner will be announced on social media and notified in writing by email and text.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Something New, Baldivis, Western Australia, 6171. ABN 42 337 344 521. ("The Promoter").
3. There is a total of one (1) prize to be won. The total prize pool is $100.00. One (1) prize awarded to one (1) winner only.
4. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. The prize must be claimed on any day in the year 2020. The draw date is 13th January 2020. The promoter reserves the right to forfeit prize(s) in the event of the winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or not claiming the prize.
6. If any prize remains unclaimed after the 31st December 2020 the prize will become void and no correspondence will be entered into. No further winners will be announced.
7. The promotion commences on the 12th January 2020 at 9.00am (WST) and concludes on the 12th January 2020 at 5.00pm (WST).
8. Only entries that are received during the promotional period will be eligible for entry.
9. The winner will be drawn and announced on the 13th January 2020.
10. The winner will be drawn at random and published under the 'tips and news' tab on our website at www.somethingnewinvitations.com.au and on our Facebook page
11. The winner will be notified in writing to the telephone and email address provided during entry, with details on how to claim their prize. On occasion emails may be filtered to your 'junk' or 'spam' inbox. Please check your inboxes on the day of the draw.
12. Entries can be made by visiting our stand at the Wedding and Bride Perth Summer Expo 2020.
13. Entry is only open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age who are able to redeem their prize in the year 2020 at Something New, Baldivis, Western Australia, 6171 with current proof of identity that proves they are the winning entrant as announced.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and personal details concerning the participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
16. Entry is open to individual persons only. Entries from businesses will not be accepted.
17. Only correctly completed entries meeting the conditions of entry will be accepted. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If any information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address stated above.
20. Your personal contact information will only be used for the purposes of the competition entry and notification. Something New will not send you advertising material nor share your personal contact information with other parties.
Want to visit our Baldivis studio/workshop or prefer to have us visit you?
|Address||By Appointment Only
|Phone||08 9586 8696|
9am - 5pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 5pm
By Appointment Only